Explore the Goulburn Valley and enjoy an affordable holiday at our Shepparton caravan park.
Conveniently located within Australia’s largest adventure playground, Shepparton Holiday Village in the Goulburn Valley, is just 2-hours from Melbourne.
Shepparton Holiday Village provides the perfect base to explore this beautiful region known as Australia’s food bowl.
On the banks of the Goulburn River, the area is rich in culture, fine food and overflowing with natural beauty. There’s ample picnic spots, walking trails and cycleways to enjoy the area. Nature trails will meander past giant river red gums and waterways teaming with birdlife.
Dotted throughout the Goulburn Valley region are fruit farms and orchards bursting with berries, apples, grapes, and much more. Farms offer guided tours and fruit picking.
Getting to Shepparton Holiday Village
- Melbourne – 2 hours, 15 minutes
- Canberra – 5 hours
- Eden – 7 hours, 30 minutes
- Adelaide – 8 hours
- Australian Botanic Gardens Shepparton »
- Lower Goulburn National Park »
- Victoria Park Lake »
- Silo Art Trail »
- Greater Shepparton Mooving Art »
- Gouburn Valley wine tasting and vineyard tours »
- Chocolate Apple Factory »
- Cactus Country »